ALL CYCLO PATH | ROAD
Alloy, 90 travel, lockable front fork, integrated battery
BAFANG MAX drive (M400)
SAMSUNG 630 Wh
1x9 SHIMANO Alivio
45 cm/18" | 51 cm/20"
18.9 kg | 41.66 lb
The MTF Road 6.2 trekking e-bike with a stronger battery is designed for a road or cycle path without any problems. The geometry of the aluminum frame ensures excellent stability and controllability of the e-bike, to which the powerful Samsung 36V / 630 Wh (17.5 Ah) Li-Ion battery also contributes. It is fully integrated into the frame of the e-bike. The electric bike is made with a central electric motor BAFANG MAX drive (M400), with a nominal power of 250W (max 500W), with a torque of 80 Nm. You control the e-bike via the LCD display located on the handlebars. The color display shows the battery status, the selected degree of assistance of the electric motor, speed and distance traveled. Luxury design.
So what do you think? Do you want to go where you can't get with a normal bike? Step on the pedals, the MTF Road 6.2 trekking e-bike is ready to go with you! Practical, functional and eye-catching design. What more could you want?
- Frame: Alloy 6061, size of the frame 18" / 20"
- Front fork: SR SUNTOUR NEX RLO, stroke 63mm, lockable from the handlebars
- Battery: SAMSUNG Li-Ion 36V / 630 Wh (17.5 Ah)
- Motor: BAFANG MAX drive (M400), central, 250W (max 500W), 80 Nm
- Motor position: Bafang - central
- Display: BAFANG LCD panel, 5 level assistance (can be set up to 9 grades of assistance), color display
- Control unit: Integrated in the motor
- Pedal sensor: torsional
- Charger: 2 Ah (part of the equipment)
- Range: up to 90 mi.
- Speed: 40 MPH
- Pedals: ALU, expanded, ball bearings
- USB port: yes
- Walk assistant: yes
- Number of cranks: 1x9
- Rear derailleur: SHIMANO Alivio RD-M3100-SGS, 9 speed
- Shift levers: SHIMANO Alivio RD-M3100
- Gear change: SHIMANO Altus SL-M2000, 9 speeds
- Handle: PROWHEEL (42 teeth), length of handles 170mm
- Chain: KMC X9E
- Cassette: SHIMANO Alivio/Deore CS-HG400 (11 – 36 teeth)
- Crank set: BAFANG, 36 dents, 170 mm
- Wheel size: 28"
- Front brake: SHIMANO BR-MT201
- Rear brake: SHIMANO BR-MT201
- Rims: RODI BLACKROCK, 36H, 584×20
- Hubs: NOVATEC
- Tires: SCHWALBE Marathon 700*38C
- Load capacity: 264 lb
- Handlebar: MTF Sport (720 x 31,8 mm)
- Stem: MTF Sport (31,8, length 90 mm)
- Grips: MTF comfort
- Saddle: MTF Comfort Man
- Seat post: MTF (30,4 / 400 mm)
- Suitable for: persons of height 165-175 cm
- Head composition: NECO, semi-integrated 1 1/8” , black
- Type: Road