Wzoom will shorten the wait to children, who already need to be grown-ups so they can stay up till 9, eat pizza for breakfast and drive a bulldozer. Wzoom has grown up, and its appearance and speed put it on par with adult models. It has stayed light and easy to handle, and with the right accessories it’s ready to go on a longer ride out of town. And truth be told, with the loading capacity of 220 Lb / 100 kilograms, it can even be ridden by an adult who would happily go to bed at 9, eat pizza for breakfast and drive a bulldozer.
- a light and agile scooter designed especially for children from 47 inch / 120 cm (6 – 12 years); easy to carry and store; total height only 16,5 Lb /7.5 kg (including the integrated stand)
- 16“/12“ wheels with wider tyres, which will safely and comfortably handle all surfaces (asphalt, cobblestones as well as lighter terrain); a larger front wheel adds speed to the scooter
- the dual-position rear fork will enable setting up the ride height of the footboard for road and off-road
- quality brakes are completed with brake levers for children with short and smooth reach; they are easy to handle, thus contributing to greater safety
- ergonomically shaped grips are pleasant to the touch and comfortable to hold; for greater safety, their ends are widened and reinforced
- you can adjust the height of the handlebar easily and quickly using one hex key, maintenance and basic servicing are similarly undemanding
- the model is prepared for installation of mudguards and a bottle holder; you can buy these, as well as other accessories extra, i.e. the light, bell, mobile holder, handlebar bag
- narrower hubs on both wheels provide more space for the rider and eliminate potential ankle injuries
- reflective elements on tyres and on the handlebar cover ensure that no one fails to see the children
- the anti-slip surface of the footboard contributes to safe ride even on wet ground, mud or on fallen leaves
- For riders aged 6+. Maximum loading 220 Lb.